Continual monitoring of your internet facing perimeter with regular scans to detect new vulnerabilities as they are exposed.
Respond rapidly to your perimeter vulnerabilities
Time is of the essence when responding to cyber-attacks. If vulnerabilities are identified too late the damage can already be done and issues can lead to customer breaches, crippling fines and irreparable reputational damage.
Speak with one of our team to see how we can help you identify and address any issues before it’s too late.
How we work
We continually monitor your perimeter, ever-vigilant, looking for changes or new vulnerabilities.
We inform you the moment a vulnerability has been detected and verified by one of our experienced consultants.
Benefits of oversight
- Continual monitoring of your internet-facing perimeter with regular scans to detect new vulnerabilities as they are exposed
- Immediate notifications to alert you as soon as an issue arises
- CREST-qualified consultants review all findings to reduce false alarms
- Focus on identifying the high-risk issues that directly impact your business.
- Proactive scanning is carried out in the background while you run your business, allowing you to sleep at night.
Our expert team has the knowledge and experience to help you detect and defend against today’s most advanced cyber threats.
Whether your organisation is large or small, and no matter which stage of the journey you’re on, we’ll equip you with the tools you need and support you in navigating the evolving cyber landscape.
Hackers won’t wait until your next penetration test to take advantage of the latest 0-day vulnerability.
- Unpatched software
- Common configuration mistakes
- Default/weak passwords
- Web application vulnerabilities
Unlike other vulnerability scanners, Oversight is contextually aware. It will alert you should a service that should not be exposed to the internet be detected.
There will be no formal report, just an alert as and when the vulnerability is detected. We still recommend you have your external infrastructure fully penetration tested at least once a year, or every time there are any major infrastructure changes.